My name is Michael Cohen. I’m a professional writer with decades of experience writing and designing marketing and technical content for a variety of industries. I believe that every website, every marketing campaign, even every piece of end user documentation should tell a story. Let me help you tell your story, whatever it is, and help you attract and retain happy customers.
No time? No problem.
I deliver quality content, on time every time. I’ve been writing for industry for many years, and I know that time-to-market is mission critical. I always deliver the highest quality results on your schedule. Working with me will always be professional and enjoyable, and I look forward to helping you find information solutions that support your business and your customers.
My credentials include:
- Over 30 years experience writing high quality content for companies of all sizes, including technical and product documentation, marketing and advertising copy, educational content and digital marketing.
- Wide range of industry experience, including financial services, manufacturing and distribution, career coaching, language services, biotechnology, insurance, online gaming and civil engineering.
- Exceptionally strong visual skills.
- Award-winning end user guides.
- Writing and hosting webinars.
- Scripts and voice-overs for online help videos and tutorials.
- Software user interface design, documentation design and usability testing.
In my spare time, I like to travel, draw, read history books, and play with my dog, Herbie and my cat, Izzy.